Friday, October 16, 2009

Great Day!!!

16th Oct 2009.
Today, or should i said yesterday?
was really a great day to me...
since i woke up from Thursday morning til now,
i slept for less than an hour.
2000 words assignment is not easy,
not to mention this assignment needs to include those regulatory processes...
luckily i survive from it.
My house mates plan to give me a surprise party today.
(of course they fail)
They took me to a famous old Chinese restaurant for a sumptuous dinner.
(I felt like i m at China that time)
Then...
they took me to East Richmond...
BAR!!!
BAR!!!
BAR!!!
This is the first time that i had ever enter a bar....
Bottles were hanging from the ceiling...
bartenders preparing cocktails for customers...
people are all over the place...
~Spring of Provence~
This is the cocktail that i ordered..
It's recommended specially for Spring (i guess)
To me, it tastes like SARSI...LOL
Of course, those who brought their cameras just cant stop snapping photos.
This is really memorable day.
I really appreciate what u guys did!!!
Thanks for everthing!!!
<3

Eyelids dropping, nitez...




1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha ...
    i laugh when i read ur blog .. LOL ..
    BAR BAR BAR .. LOL ....

    ReplyDelete